Basic Information on Data Protection
|Data Controller||EDERFIL BECKER KOOP. E.|
|Purpose||To provide services to customers
Web user management
Commercial communications related to our services
|Legitimation||Express consent and legitimate interest|
|Recipients||No data will be transferred to third parties unless legally mandated|
|Rights||To access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information|
|Further information||Additional detailed information on Data Protection can be found in the attached clauses, available at http://www.ederfilbecker.com/|
At EDERFIL BECKER KOOP. E. we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, this requires collecting information. We care about your privacy, and believe that we should be transparent about it.
To this end, and for the purpose of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL, of 27th April 2016, (hereinafter, "GDPR") on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and ACT 34/2002, of 11th July, on
Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (hereinafter "LSSI"), EDERFIL BECKER KOOP. E. hereby informs the user that, as the data controller, it incorporates all personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
- Your data is collected in order to improve your user experience, based on your interests and needs.
- We are transparent about what data we collect about you and why we do it.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. In consequence, we will always use your personal information in accordance with legislation, asking for consent wherever necessary.
- We understand that your data belong to you. You can therefore ask us to stop processing them if you decide not to authorise processing.
- Our priority is to ensure your security and to process your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is the data controller of your personal data?
Identity: EDERFIL BECKER KOOP. E.
Registered office: POLIGONO LEGORRETAKO INDUSTRIALDEA (BARRIO OLA), 20250 LEGORRETA | GIPUZKOA|
VAT nº: F20048351.
What personal data do we collect?
Personal data provided by the user:
- Name, address.
- Telephone number and email address.
- Any other information or data you decide to share with us.
In some cases, filling in the registration form is required in order to access and enjoy certain services offered on the website; furthermore, any failure to provide the personal data requested or any failure to accept this data protection policy will make it impossible to subscribe, register or take part in any promotion in which personal data are requested.
Why do we process your data, and what for?
At EDERFIL BECKER KOOP. E. we process the information provided by data subjects for the following purposes:
- To manage orders or take out any of our services, either online or in physical stores.
- To manage the sending of the information you request.
- To develop commercial actions and maintain and manage the relationship with the user, and manage both the services offered through the website and all information tasks, carrying out automatic evaluations and obtaining customer profiles and segmentation tasks in order to personalise data processing in accordance with the customer's needs and characteristics and improve the online experience.
- To develop and manage competitions, draws or any other promotional activities that may be organised.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or to third-party companies in order to carry out audits, and process personal data from invoices, agreements and documents in order to respond to complaints from customers or Public Administrations.
You are hereby informed that all personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will form part of the Register of Processing Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be regularly updated in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
What is the legitimation for processing your data?
Your data can be processed based on the following legitimation:
- Consent of the data subject in order to contract services and products, and for contact forms, requests for information, and registration for e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest to process our customers' data in direct marketing actions, and express consent of the data subject for all matters relating to automatic assessments and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The data processed for the purposes described above will be retained for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose they were collected for (e.g. for the duration of the commercial relationship) and to meet all legal obligations arising from the data processing.
Who will your information be made known to?
In some cases, and only when strictly necessary, EDERFIL BECKER KOOP. E. will provide user data to third parties; however, the data will never be sold to third parties. The external service providers (e.g. payment providers or delivery companies) that EDERFIL BECKER KOOP. E. works with may use the data to provide the associated services, although they will not use such information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
EDERFIL BECKER KOOP. E. seeks to guarantee the security of all personal data sent outside the company, and ensures that third-party service providers respect data confidentiality and have suitable measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties have the obligation to ensure that the information is processed in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, disclosing personal data to public bodies or other parties may be required by law, but only to the extent necessary to comply with such legal obligations.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with other group companies.
Where are your data stored?
Generally speaking, the data are stored within the EU. We will ensure all data sent to non-EU third parties will enjoy a sufficient level of protection, either because such parties have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because they have signed up to the "Privacy Shield".
What are your rights, and how can you exercise them?
Under the provisions of the GDPR, you may ask for:
- Right of access: you are entitled to ask for information on all personal data we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you are entitled to communicate any changes in your personal data.
- Right of erasure (right to be forgotten): you are entitled to ask for your personal data to be blocked and erased.
- Right to restriction of processing: i.e. restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Right to object: you may withdraw your consent to data processing by objecting to any further processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, a copy of the personal data can be requested in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format for transfer to another data controller.
- Right not to be the subject of individualised decisions: you may ask for no decisions to be taken based solely on any automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or significantly affects the data subject.
In some cases, such requests may be rejected if they involve deleting any data necessary to meet legal obligations.
Furthermore you may lodge a complaint with the data protection authority should you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely liable for the veracity and accuracy of the data included, releasing EDERFIL BECKERKOOP. E. from any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal details provided, and undertake to keep them up to date. The user agrees to provide complete, correct information in the registration or subscription form. EDERFIL BECKER KOOP. E. reserves the right to terminate the services contracted with users whenever the data provided are false, incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
EDERFIL BECKER KOOP. E. is not liable for the veracity of any information which has not been prepared in-house and which is indicated as coming from another source, and in consequence shall not be liable for any hypothetical damage that may come about through use of this information.
EDERFIL BECKER KOOP. E. reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information provided at its website, and may even limit or deny access to such information. EDERFIL BECKER KOOP. E. shall be released from liability for any damage or harm the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by EDERFIL BECKER KOOP. E. whenever this information comes from external sources.
Moreover, the user certifies that he or she is over 14 years of age, and has the legal capacity to give his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data.
How do we process the personal data of minors?
Our services are not, in principle, aimed specifically at minors. However, should any of them be addressed to persons under fourteen years of age, EDERFIL BECKER KOOP. E. shall, in accordance with Article 8 of the GDPR and Article 7 of Act 3/2018, of 5th December (LOPDGDD), require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific informed consent of the legal guardians in order to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the person giving consent must provide his or her identity card or similar ID.
In the case of persons aged over fourteen, the data may be processed with the user's consent, except where the law requires the intervention of the legal guardians.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
EDERFIL BECKER KOOP. E. has implemented all the legally required measures to protect personal data, and also strives to install any additional technical means and resources available to it in order to prevent any loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access or theft of the personal data provided to EDERFIL BECKER KOOP. E.
EDERFIL BECKER KOOP. E. shall not be liable for any hypothetical damage or harm that may arise from any interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone line interruptions or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system whenever due to circumstances beyond the control of EDERFIL BECKER KOOP. E.; furthermore, it shall not be liable for any delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system as a result of deficient or overloaded telephone lines or due to overloads in the Data Processing Centre, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, nor for any damage that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of EDERFIL BECKER KOOP. E. Users should nevertheless be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Links to other websites
Notwithstanding, any users not wishing for cookies to be installed on their hard drive can configure their browser to prevent installation of these files. See our Cookies Policy for more information http://www.ederfilbecker.com/en/cookies-policy.